Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2014

SURELY goodness and mercy shall follow me (pursue after me) all the days of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Psalm 23:1-6...............

Update 9/19/2023 I'm done with asthma, I'm sending it into remission you can do that if you excersize a ton and/or loose a ton of weight oftentimes. (there are some people maybe doomed with asthma). But last night I worked out 1 hour on the treadclimber, and only the 1st 20 minutes was I having to inhale my salt inhaler the rest of the time I didn't even need to use my inhaler 😁 I just got done working out for another hour...............whilst watched 1 1/2 arnold schwarzenegger documentaries 👍👍👍👍👍👍
that's 482 calories burnt and the day has only begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my legs are about to get to buff, ignore garage floor it's a real garage. My calves are so buff I got some bonus "freak muscles" like right above my ankles.............I'm way more buff then this picture this photo is NOT accurately portraiting the "situation" 
But I'm done with asthma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't handle asthma, I tried frisbee golfing yesterday, my chest was tight the whole time, having to sit down again and again and again to regain my breath. THE HORROR. 
In the future if all I could do to keep asthma in remission was lift weights I DOIN THAT
I DONE WITH ASTHMA
I been walking in the "valley of the shadow of death" for sometime now, not cause I want to, nobody "wants" to walk through the "valley of the shadow of death" I don't think (maybe a few do though............few people out there done lost their minds I suspect greately) Sometimes person can be in that "valley of the shadow of death" FOR YEARS, AND YEARS AND YEARS..............................
Psalm 23:1-6 "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
  I'm actually trapped, I'm actually stuck right in the "valley of the shadow of death"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Psalms 23:1-6 such a comfort for me today cause it's so true! I'm in such a bad place right now but still I can see "goodness and mercy" following after me PURSUEING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 I like that psalmist I desire to "dwell in the house of the Lord FOR EVER" forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause when the lord is your shepherd............jesus does lead me to lie down in green pastures ---------------------- and even if I am walking in the valley of the SHADOW OF DEATH
"GOODNESS AND MERCY ARE FOLLOWING AFTER ME" PURSUEING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over" AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I'm so stoked ON FIRE WITH MUCH ZEAL to follow jesus daily deny myself take up my cross and follow jesus daily...................I can't even adequately word my zeal right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  Have a great day earth!
LOVE
(AND IF SOMEDAY I AM A MARTYR FOR JESUS'S SAKE, I BELIEVE THAT TO IS SOME ACT OF "GOODNESS" FROM GOD - SURELY THAT IS TO SPARE ME FROM SOME EVIL THAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE OVER THE EARTH! - hopefully not for many many many years prefer never, prefer everyone get saved)
MY NEW FAVE CHARITY................
https://www.donorschoose.org/
If you also donate to help out Mrs. Berry's classroom today your donation will likely be MATCHED - that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to my Donors Choose account Mrs. Berry's classroom is fully funded, but there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................
my face has few extra wrinkle I ain't but ate breakfast at this point
and worked out 1 hour
bout to go take a shower
drink a coffee
and "beautify"


0 comments:

Post a Comment