Search This Blog

Sunday, July 13, 2014

video vlog: Sometimes I battle gossiping still (unfortunately), but I've learned Matthew 5:7 "blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy".........................

Update 9/12/2023 I am breathing better (I have past month or so been suffering from "extreme asthma"). Lately I have basically only been having giant asthma attacks every night. Planted 2 baby plants last night...................(they are a pinapple looking plant, will grow pretty large)....................
sometimes I battle gossiping still (unfortunately), the merciful shall find mercy the bible says...................this is why it's good we forgive one another so that when/if we do make a mistake we hopefully will be also forgiven..............Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
Song 72 in the zions harp verse 4 stood out to me today............................."mercy, kindness and forbearance. Enter in and in us live, That our brother's debt and failing. We with gladness may forgive, We with gladness may forgive"
  I've been on both sides of the "mercy" um thing..............sometimes it's hard to forgive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But when you've done messed up, and you know you messed up, you clean know you cracked and done and went and gossiped..................the idea of people showing mercy to me is a relief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oh naive sheri 2014 people don't show you mercy cause you love satan, that means your a satan worshipper even though you say out loud your a christian and not a satan worshipper you stupid bish - just die and go to hell where you belong already so that christians don't have to attack you on your blog anymore for Jesus)
My video vlog on whole nother topic though : ).................not always one a "theme for a post" OFTEN I AM THOUGH!!!!!!!!!
not only do I desire to encourage everyone not to build with wood, and hay and stubble.........but whatever you find to do for the lord...............................
Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."
 And I hope me and my husband can be a inspiration for many out there....................now we don't do as much maybe as others in the church, I am well aware of the many miriads of "good deeds" going on out there...................sometimes me and my husband will find something for to do for the lord...................1st two towels we embroidered for the churches beach house..................................IT'S SOMETHING, something that isn't wood, hay and stubble.......................something FOR THE LORD....................I want to do much more for the lord, I don't want to end up with bunches of hay and stubble and wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................
Have a great week earth! 
LOVE






0 comments:

Post a Comment