Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

I have figured out why Luke 13:24 ".........many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able."............................

Update 9/11/2023 I have tons of mixed salad growing good in my greenhouse, and am starting a whole nother green house of also (self watering) small vegetables soon 😁 note the "self watering system" I got going on in my greenhouse. I love gardening, just seeds and hardly no effort and BAMN SALADS!!!!!!!!! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I have figured out why Luke 13:24 "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able." I think with many those people they just didn't arm themselves adequately with the word of god
their willingness was there sure enough.............
Mark 14:38 "Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak."
zions harp song 21 (love this song) lines 2 and 3.........................
 

I'm not volunteering at the foodbank this week cause I'm hard at work sewing american girl doll outfits cause it's my childs birthday soon and she really likes her american girl dolls. I made my own sewing template for this dress, took a store bought american girl ball gown, and traced around the top part of it leaving almost a full half inch margin, little more then 1/4th of a inch "seam allowance", cut two of that the paper piece you see at the dolls feet, then the back piece cut that in half...............sew, sew, sew : ) it would look better in the back if I added two buttons.................but kids they take off their dolls clothes and put on another outfit so often. 
  Had a good time at church last night : ) Hope everyone's week is going good! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment