Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The power of thinking on the good.......................

Update 7/27/2023 there was a fire not far away recently, and it potentially burnt chemicals..................THE HORROR. Past few days I've been having a hard time breathing, my husband just came in the room with a oximeter, I'm getting enough oxygen into my system. My like bronchial tube is inflamed, my asthma is so fantastically bad right now ----- hit's off the inhaler do nothing really for me. What has been helping is drinking hot tea, hot coffee's, eating hot foods, and injesting tons of honey...........and not moving much, moving makes it worse.
sheri 2023 is off to take a nap...........says on the internet that an inflamed bronchial tube clears up in 7-10 days........................
there must've been some very bad chemicals in that building..................
(pot holders, and quilted table runners I sewed and am giving to 2 people at church tommorow - this is some the stuffs I sew, I definately have specific items I like to sew)
The power of thinking on the good......................Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Somedays it seems there is no good, and I know this phenomina well................but even then I think there is good to think on.........if only the good that I am doing right now WHICH IS GOOD TO THINK ON!
   We all can bear good fruit...........................which in my estimation is IMMENSE GOOD TO THINK UPON!!!!!!!!! 
That this week I can bear good fruit and etc. etc. all us can do this.........instead of evil speaking work to love one another.............work to bear the good fruit!!!!!!!!!!!
Ephesians 4:30-32 "And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
  Even if people around me, if they hate me right................I CAN LOVE THEM.....................not render choose not to render evil for evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Thessalonians 5:15 "See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men."
  However you can manage to "ever follow that which is good" BE ABOUT THAT......both among yourselves, and to all men.........DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that's writting a letter to someone, or sewing them something, or calling them on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   God is looking for fruit on this earth.......................it isn't worth sitting around um in some state of woe right cause of the things your enemies have went ahead and done yet again to you this week....................think on the good instead, don't let the evil that is in this world bog you down!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  I want to love people more, I want forgive more, I want to be more like jesus! (maybe some people out there don't want to bear good fruit????????????? BUT I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!) I want to love people and not even have no more evil speaking come from my mouth ever again.............but good things Luke 6:45 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh."
  ---------------- that saying is the cup half empty or half full (if it's full of jesus - IT'S FULL!) We can do good, and love one another, and bear good fruit, follow jesus AND BE SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
This world is so ruff to live in. 
sinead o'conner looks to be committed suicide year 2023 when I'm updating this blog post. 
we need to be kinder to one another
not all can even enter the narrow gate I BARELY AM MANAGING IT (getting rid of all my makeup and jewelry) 
Luke 13:24 "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able."
 ---- could be their jobs preventing them from being able to enter "at the strait gate"?
--------- could be their REPUTATIONS like high up reputations I'm saying that they don't feel they can afford to loose
it could be some people think they need
worldly tv
and makeup
and maybe for the time being THEY DO FOR THEIR MENTAL HEALTH
such a ruff world we live in
I don't find this world to oftentimes be very "compassionate" oftentimes it can be a really cold place. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri,

This doesn't have anything to do with your post here, but you appear to be amazingly talented. I've read a lot of your posts, and you seem to have a level of creativity many of us can only dream of. And it's wonderful you are using it in God's service!

Giving it to god said...

God has given me a few more "talents" then a lot of people, not cause I'm better then them though, actually the opposite..............I'm glad you like my blog I hope people get something from it out there. Lot the time I myself get something from my blog - something about typing out what I believe that really reafirms all that "cements" it in.....seeing it all typed out knowing with myself ya I do believe. God He made me this way..........1 Corinthians 15:10 "But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." I do a lot of little things to to serve god too, bout to write someone a letter today to try and encourage them to keep having faith in god (someone in my husbands family had a lot of bad happen to them recently) Hope your week is going good!

Post a Comment