Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2014

I prefer to wear modest attire these days - we are all judged by how we look, this is how it is in society!!!!!...............

Udate 7/20/2023 was attacked a ton this week more then usual................my mental health has took a real bad turn for the worse...............
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2023/07/i-was-attacked-more-today-keep-going-my.html
now am donating more money to the apostolic christian church of america just to have something not negative to focus on or try. (the church my parents had a pastor marry them - they weren't allowed to get married at the apostolic christian church of america due to my dad being married when they all started dating etc. - WHICH ISN'T ME BEATING DOWN OR ATTACKING MY PARENTS - it's what really happened) I'm not a attacking people bish like I'm being called..........just because I don't always agree with people doesn't mean I'm "attacking them" trying to "destroy them" like people are not only trying to destroy me THEY ARE WINNING, THEY ARE SUCCEEDING MY MENTAL HEALTH IS NOT WELL ANYMORE AND I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE I DON'T WANT TO BE ON A EARTH WHERE THERE IS NO LOVE
pry going to acca church this is sheri 7/20/2023 which pry is a big mistake since how I'm not so liked there. But that is the only church that feels like family to me.............though I not only don't believe heed or follow or want to follow "commandments of men" I rather piss on "commandments of men" 
but I like their efforts to walk the narrow way
straight and narrow is the way to heaven
I am like marilyn monroe
nowhere to go "when the rain set in" - probably not
2 my fave skirts............good length.
I prefer to wear modest attire these days - we are all judged by how we look, this is how it is in society!!!!!! (I snooped on my old church cause it was real easy while I was on facebook yesterday - click) AND THEIR YOUTH IN A PICTURE WERE ALL WEARING jeans and short skirts!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can give the link to it without getting in no copyright trouble............click.................https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.625990717456701.1073741837.525585044163936&type=1
  Bottom pic on link above they all are wearing short skirts and jeans - it was not like that at all when I went to that church. The short skirts don't really make the whole "we are walking the narrow way right now" thing uh appear to be the case! With those short skirts those girls could be heading to the saturday night disco place about to - move and groove. I have no idea what the smith's friends believe these days.....................but what I do see because I am a touch snoopy.............is how they are dressing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
  If you are going to follow jesus everyday and put the work into that, in my opinion you want to get credit for that, be sure you are wearing modest attire..............................
   Like yesterday........................(every now and then I'll think I want to watch tv right) and I thought I wanted to watch tv.............I'd describe this phenomina like craving a snack in the refrigerator.............or better yet.............................craving a candy bar in the snack drawer YOU CLEAN KNOW THAT CANDY BAR IS REAL BAD FOR YOU! But I couldn't do it............besides I watched news..........................I wrestlllllllllllllllllled myself yesterday, turn on the tv, then I'd be like 4-5 minutes later NAW NAW turn it off. Then I'd turn it on again 4-5 minutes later NAW NAW turn it off. 
  People judge each other on how we look, that's just how it is on this earth right. As I told 3 pastors yesterday HECK YA I wear the apostolic christian church of america prayer doily everyday.........................but it's the entire image.............the long skirts (when I go to the gym I shoot for wearing a skirt that hits just below the knee - that's as far as a skirt can go and I still be able to work out on all the equipment) You don't want to put in the kind of effort to follow jesus I do.................................AND THEN BE THOUGHT OF BY THE WORLD AT LARGE AS A FRIEND OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I am completely unable to watch tv anymore THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! because I've been telling god in prayer lately that I am completely done with idolatry, I am smart enough to know that celebrities are modern day idols. And I am of jewish heritage..........well many a time in the old testiment the jews (my ancestors) got all interested in the idolatry in the lands they were in...............it was always really bad for them in the end. Ezekiel 6:9 "And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations." IDOLATRY ===== NOT A GOOD PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Guys don't whistle at me everytime I step out of my door like they used to..............that's fine!!!!!!!!! I am happily married!!!!!!!!! 
  I know though those are young kids in that pic in the link above and those young kids they love the slinky short buisiness, I know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I hope they know the image that they are actually "putting across" when they are dressing like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you alls week is going good. 
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment