Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

video blog post concerning having zeal for good works...........................(my family desperately needs prayer - the ruby family - they are all demon possessed according to the bible - like foaming at the mouth time pretty safe to say -- ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE MAN THEY FOAMING AT THE MOUTH BAD).....................PS only love for Lucifer and his men from me 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 infinity....................................

Update 7/11/2023 I am writing my family that hates my guts cause I love satan, (as well as God/Jesus) and they are christians and are christians very much looks to be if you love the devil then they must hate you forever for Jesus. 
(Ruby family hasn't had a family get together maybe 3 years strong now, since me not only declaring that I love Lucifer and his men ------- refusing to recant that adamantly)
as I told my husbands mom and husband......IT'S STUPID TO HATE EITHER PEOPLE OR FALLEN ANGELS/LUCIFER......I was involved in the occult many years right, then left. Well I needed for forgive fallen angels, one them warred me many days. Well I don't know how anybody can forgive WITHOUT LOVING PEOPLE AND/OR IN THIS CASE LUCIFER AND HIS MEN. 
for me love
has ALWAYS been a criteria needed to forgive
Jesus says..........................as far as humans go "they know not what they do"............
Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots."
  And my logic for loving lucifer and his men (well I love lucifer for "bonus" reasons as well) THEY ARE DOING THE JOB GOD GAVE THEM TO DO!
Original blog post below...................

Titus 2:14 "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works." I think that if you do 2-3 "good works" regularly and are really zealous for them - that's the idea. The bible says.............Galatians 4:18 "But it is good to be zealously affected always in a good thing, and not only when I am present with you."
  Going to church tonight and dropping these two baby gift baskets off - I also volunteer at the foodbank both these activities I enjoy...........my husband volunteers at the foodbank to, he has frequently help put together these baby gift baskets to........my husband tells me "we are a team" and we are! 
  Have a great week !
  LOVE
because according to the bible my family is foaming at the mouth demon possessed bad..........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really liked your video and would like to see more.

Alex said...

You know I get really excited when I find people who are helping out the in the world. Its such a beautiful thing when a person spends their time helping others. I believe that tithing is more then just money. its tithing your time to the Lords work! god bless!

Post a Comment