Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Real wealth has nothing to do with money..................bought my mom another diamond painting today but the bible is broken for me it doesn't work......Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." My mom got to tell my she's tired of my "bs" and to "shut up" and she wins on this earth, both my parents win on this earth because I love satan that means I'm worthless trash TO EVERYBODY FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY (BECAUSE THEY LOVE GOD AND JESUS SO THEY MUST SPIT ON ME AND HATE ME FOREVER) AND SAY THEY ARE SICK OF MY BS AND TO SHUT UP LIKE MY PARENTS TELL ME...........

 Real wealth has nothing to do with money..................bought my mom another diamond painting today but the bible is broken for me it doesn't work......Romans 12:21 "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." My mom got to tell my she's tired of my "bs" and to "shut up" and she wins on this earth, both my parents win on this earth because I love satan that means I'm worthless trash TO EVERYBODY FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY (BECAUSE THEY LOVE GOD AND JESUS SO THEY MUST SPIT ON ME AND HATE ME FOREVER) AND SAY  THEY ARE SICK OF MY BS AND TO SHUT UP LIKE MY PARENTS TELL ME...........
I feel 100% overcome and bullied by most of the earth that is christian, and I can't win, they win...............cause they are "supreme" cause they hate satan most of them. 
all I can do is sit and wait for the rest of the earth to finally comment on my blog and tell me how much THEY ALSO LIKE MY FAMILY HATE ME AND WANT ME TO SHUT UP AND THEY ARE TIRED OF MY BS
 Real wealth has nothing to do with money.............what you going to do with a pile of money if you have not any friends or family around you??????????? Your piles of money would be ok not useless you could buy a pool, you could buy a basketball court...........maybe buy a island make some friends with some dolphins.
1 Corinthians 13:3 "And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing." If you love people you give, I find, but I am at this moment taking good note that 1 Corinthians 13:3 is talking about someone that gave "all my goods to feed the poor" THAT GAVE A LOT! I believe I have figured out how to ensure that we love each other............John 15:13 "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." we pry will all give stuffs to people to, when we have attained John 15:13!
  I recommend giving to people. 2 Corinthians 12:15 "And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved." I believe paul fully knew the importance of giving!!!!!!!!  I told 3 pastors yesterday.....................Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." people think well if I give I'm going to loose all this "stuff" right......................but if you give the truth is if you give right of your time, of your money of your earthly goods.............
That's stuffs is going to come back to you sooner or later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not"
  Now you all can have a chuckle at me for a moment........................yesterday I noticed that there was a shortage of knives at church (we eat lunch at the portland apostolic christian church of america) well people need knives to spread mayonaise on their sandwiches, and mustard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At advanced liquidators look what I got for the portland church for one dollar.........................
The abundant life jesus came to give us I full out believe, that involves a life where we have some (lot of people in the world) but some right solid friendships, and I think maybe even not just 1 set of parents..............Mark 10:30 "But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life." (I took good note in Mark 10:30 where it says "But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time............." NOW IN THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
   It's more then possible!!!!!!!!!!! I'm starting to expereince Mark 10:30. 
money the things you could buy with money IS STUPID WHY WHY LOVE ANY EARTH "GOODS"?????????? 1 John 2:15 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."
  pic of my latest painting.............(from a picture I took of a butterfly!!!!!!!!!)..........

LOVE
ME AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS VIDEO ALWAYS.................


1 comments:

alex said...

You live in Portland? I wish I could live there. I hear the culture is amazing. Or at least that's what I have read from magazines and heard on travel channel. I supposed its full of fine art and has a hipster vibe. Witch I don't mind because well, I am in that age group. God Bless.

Oh and I totally agree. Money is only so important. I would rather be poor relying on the lord with all the happiness ever, then rich and living a sinful life. Thinking that I am happy because I feed into selfish desire.

Post a Comment