Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

I'm getting better at this bearing good fruit stuffs : )..........................

Update 7/3/2023 my main garage sale find for this week 😁👍...........the steel window thingy got it for only like $3 bucks maybe it was 4$?????? Great deal : )............
(the grey shelf was a garage sale find from the week before pretty sure we paid $3 for that - this is when you 1st walk in the house, it's looking good thanks to garage sales this area of the house is 😀👍
I passed my personal trainer certification exam - I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!
(pic of my lats these days.........I'm "leaning down" right now a lot, going to have to work on my back more - biceps are 14 inches unflexed, 16 inches flexed : )
I'm getting better at this bearing good fruit stuffs : ) I've learned a few things over time.............I've learned, to not let the sun go down on your anger (CAUSE BEING MAD IS SO BAD FOR ONES FRUIT) go pray, go have a talk with that person (cause maybe you misunderstood what they said to you which in my experience is the case often.........100% of the time I'd say) ------------- make sure the sun does not go down with you still angry at the end of the day.Ephesians 4:26-27 "Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil."
  Thinking on good things helps my bearing good fruit along, thinking on the good I do see in people around me Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." (an active desicion I am making these days to not hone in on the faults and flaws I sometimes see in people in my life) Or if I do for a day for a moment - think on something bad, or as is recently the case bothered by something real bad right..........................next day got back into thinking on the good. 
   I don't recommend not watching the news  ----------- watch the news and then............go pray that's my advice. (which I need to do that myself cause there are some really bad "conflicts" out there)
   Another thing I've learned over time which ya I'm only 30 something, but somedays I feel 90. 
   Do alllllllllllllllllllll you can do to stay humble to be humble. (which links up to my last blog post be rooted and grounded in love.........Ephesians 3:17 "That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,")
  ---------------- a few times in the past I've gotten into a real dangerous mindset of "woes me" it goes like this...............
woes me nobody hardly....................................................
and woes me nobody hardly...........................................................
When I am of that mindset I have discovered that is when there is a touch of pride somewhere in me...........when I am that covinced I am "worthy" to be served. Not that I'm saying you will be stuck serving serving serving and never reap that is the fantastical thing WE WILL REAP IF WE FAINT NOT.............Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
  The greatest in the kingdom of heaven someday will be the actual what was on this earth the least FOR REALS THE LEAST, and the servant of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (I find this verse to be comforting which may sound really odd???????? Mark 9:35 "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all." the idea that I don't have to have that stress that I once had to make myself into something big - it's enough to just serve I am 100% that on this earth  I am that one person on earth that would NOT even be able to make myself into something big at such a low status I find myself on on this earth WHICH IS ACTUALLY A MASSIVE BLESSING FOR ME)
  Jesus came not as a high and mighty king demanding everyone serve him........Philippians 2:7-8 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
  The need is great out there..............there are a great deal of people that could use "a nice letter" or a "phone call"................and the "needs" I know exist in the people in my own life are greater then I even imagine I could even like "fulfill" ------------- I clean get overwhelmed by how large this earth is. 
 Deuteronomy 11:13 "And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the Lord your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul,"
LOVE
Started some seedlings yesterday - this is just the 1st batch of seeds, this year I'm making a real go of gardening cause I found out you can make "ollies" for your garden (take milk jugs fill them w/water freeze them then poke holes in them, then bury them in the ground around your plants, and screw the lid off add water in them every day or two or whatever) pretty sure I'm about to have a really fab garden this year : )
James 1:27 "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."........................
https://oinusa.org/
(ya it's a muslim charity, muslims do plenty of good, I've learned to trust muslims)


2 comments:

alex said...

your arms are bigger then mine lol my arms are 14.5 flexed :'( but I am a ectomorph so they look big on me :D I would love to be a personal trainer I just don't know if its in my cards or not.

Giving it to god said...

I got my personal trainer certificate through http://www.expertrating.com/
and I really liked their personal trainer course, it covered everything and they clean have video's of people demonstrating how to properly do various excersizes etc. I'm a believer that if a person is going to have a job, it's a good plan to have one you enjoy if at all possible........I love going to the gym and I've figured this out with myself a long time ago. (I might not start out a "personal trainer" I might just get my foot in the door w/a gym soon : ) my dad always told me "you never know until you try" - hope your week is going good!

Post a Comment