Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Bodybuilding in the apostolic christian church of america at least on the east coast don't appear to be allowed but Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."

Update 11/19/2022.........................hopefully TBN will send "The power of thank you" by Joyce Meyer to my aunt.....................
 I put in the comments section as you can see part of the comment I wrote..........to send it to my aunt and typed in her address. Hopefully they'll read that and send the book to my aunt. 
photo above is me 2022.............dyed my hair orange, and for the 1st time I dipped my nails, and THEY ARE HOLDING UP. 
(often my nails tear a ton, and chip a ton, without a strong nail polish my nails are a lot of grief)
(I believe nowdays that bodybuilding can be a positive thing and given to god/jesus! Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things arepossible to him that believeth." To the pure all things are pure especially if you use it to further the kingdom of heaven somehow!!!!!!!! Titus 1:15 "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled."
Are there dangers with bodybuilding of having to much pride, of finding your life ya but I would argue that we all are in a constant potential peril of finding our lives.......................
my rule of thumb is as long as what you are doin you are humble about it and do it colossians 3:23 "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men" you are I think gonna be ok. 
----------- the "dangers" is when we have confidance in our own flesh and stop giving god the credit
Philippians 3:3 "For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have noconfidence in the flesh."
 It's ok people to be fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God gave you muscle's this is a fact..................(at the apostolic christian church of america the elder part the reason he got onto me big time to the point I was suicidal in the church bathroom crying and thinking about going to the church kitchen and getting a knife - fact as I recall I made a leap for the kitchen and my family stopped me...............he said bodybuilding is vain) Whole time I was there all their women or men were allowed to do was walk or swim..........they did not appear to be allowed to go to the gym. It was sad to, I'd hear sisters talking about their walks they were going on with such hope that that'd get them so much "in shape". And you know those walk were only going to get them so much in shape!!!!!!!!!!!! But this is what the devil does he comes to kill steal and destroy ----------- well if you can't even go to the gym and get it shape you've been stolen from!!!!!!!!!!
  A lot of people what they are lacking is motivation.............and they wait to long to "get in shape" they wait until often IT'S TO LATE. They think "oh I'll start a daily walk in january when it's sunny again" THEY DO! PEOPLE DO OUT THERE DO THAT STUFFS. Or "once my arthritis gets a bit better"
  But then you see like people w/no arms PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDING IN AWESOME SHAPE.................so what that tell you all.........................if you have 2 limbs functioning on your body YOU CAN GET IN SHAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or maybe just 1 limb????????)
   Most people they just don't think they can do it.................so many people out there with this mentality of "oh that is for those people over there fitness" IT'S FOR YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   I've always truelly looked up to richard simmons and wanted to be like him someday, motivating people to get in shape.
  I myself love fitness.................I really enjoy going to the gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I miss a few gym days I start feeling like blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You get in shape - something fabulous about fitness, your whole outlook on life get's better, clothes start fitting better.
  For reals......................................drop that cookie and go for a walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
LOVE
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment