Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My knee was miraculously healed recently - real miracle................god healed me I believe it....................

Update 7/27/2022 mostly me just tidying up my bedroom...........I am 100% part of "life more abundantly" is a clean house. John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

My knee was miraculously healed recently - real miracle................god healed me I believe it....................and I think that part the reason why I was healed might've been due to my extreme amount of faith in being healed (in this particular instance, I'm not sure that my faith would be so rock solid in every instance I'D HOPE SO THOUGH) Jesus in the bible many a time he told people.................Matthew 9:22
"But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour."
I like this one a slew to...............
Mark 10:52 "And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way."
   Last monday I tripped in the shower and busted open my knee bad enough they put butterfly stitches on my knee at the dr..........in this pic you can tell IT WAS BAD. Past day or two I haven't had bandaides on it, been letting it airdry - of the belief that that'll help it heal up even faster. 
  This has been good for me, it has strengthened my faith. I am desiring more then I have in a long time to build upon the rock that is jesus - NOT THE EARTH NOT ON SAND - but be in god's word everyday and pray everyday follow jesus everyday build upon the rock!

Matthew 7:24-25

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
  LOVE
1 Corinthians 13:2 "And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing." Love people that is my advice this is very important, not just with words with actions with sometimes $$$ donated to various causes........................



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful God we have. Not only did he give us his Son that we might be saved, but also healed spiritually and physically. Sometimes we are healed through faith and sometimes through God believing doctors. Anyone who does not believe this is missing out on what is available to them. How sad is that? I'll email you personal stuff....so not to gossip here......

Post a Comment