Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

jesus despised the shame of the cross, I think that shame is still there (hebrews 12:2)...............

  Fresh update 7/18/2022.................my rendition of "Devil in Disguise" by Elvis Presley.................
YOU ARE PROBABLY A ANGEL
I MORE "DEVIL IN DISGUISE"
I REPENT AND GIVE MY LIFE TO JESUS! 
He's lord, fire is ouch. 
Don't worry your only sin of maybe fibbing to your parents is hardcore. hahahhaahhahahahaahahah
(evidently nobody is ever going to recognize my talent, but I am talented, I can even belt out Elvis songs.................I have tons of practice though, every year for a few years I went to my Jehoviah witness families house, and they didn't have a tv............they had almost every Elvis Presley record ever recorded - I think they were missing 1 or 2................so I listened to elvis for days on end)
  More 2022 update --------- My mom's health was doing bad, she had some "company" over I'm very much estimating that was doctor's or nurses of some sort. Now I quote her "life is back to normal" and she posted a picture of herself back at a restaurant probably a all you can eat buffet my parents are all about that. 
Edit year 2019: This blog post was clearly written when I was attending the apostolic christian church of america, a church that bans members from wearing wedding rings, so they are very obsessed with looks. 
Looks aren't that important
besides I feel dressing modest making some effort is important
1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"
  That you have good fruit that you love people this is important (this blog post was indeed me trying to "kiss the apostolic christian church of america's but" and I failed completely this blog post didn't work at all. You are not good enough for them if you wear a wedding ring, if you wear a wedding ring from my experience YOU ARE FILTH. (some them will be nice to you, but people can be nice to one another while looking down upon others with ease, I had a best friend recently who's name I can't mention cause she told me if I so much as used her 1st name I'd be sued................quit being friends with me when I MERELY MENTIONED that I was battling some "extreme demonic oppression"..............she told me me and my families souls were doing horrible, and that she didn't want to be around said fallen angel or speak to him ever again and ---------- I thought that was it our friendship was over, no then she showed up to me and my husbands wedding anniversary dinner..............................................................................eventually our friendship ended but she wanted me to be the "bad guy" -------------- I didn't end up the bad guy, sent her a card saying I love her and wish our friendship didn't have to end nasty like that and included money in the card and well wishes)...........................if they have a ban on wedding rings, that can only mean that they deem wedding rings something HORRIFICALLY DEVILISH OF SATAN
fantastically evil
facts ------ you ain't going to anything but think someone is completely filth if you think they are of satan totally evil cause they are wearing a wedding ring (don't matter how nice the ACCA are to me and my family)
   But I digress...........................the important thing is to love people, love each other, love your enemies yes even your enemies and wish for lucifer to win armageddon so that people will be treated will in the afterlife with decency at least in nice prisons with toilets and food and water and beds. What is this burning in hell stuffs????????????????????? 
Do not the animals at the pet shelters get food and water, etc. even the """""less desirable""""""" of the dogs available for adoption???????????????????????????

Matthew 25:41-43 

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
   I swear to the people that are probably apostolic christian church of america members reading this blog post in the year 2019 (this post was on my "popular posts" sidebar sooooooooooooooooooo) You could be quite ridiculously decked out and serve people. 
further god likes a happy giver
well 
I'm much more happy working at the foodbank with some makeup on and my hair did and dressed cute #FACTS
2 Corinthians 9:7 "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver."
  I love you to god 👄
But gawk on apostolic christian church of america members this post unedited below 
(some below is stupid, stupid I sure enough said to kiss up to you all and it totally didn't work but turns out -------- that was for my good)............
Love Glitters for Myspace
Myspace Layouts & HTML Codes
Myspace Glitters

(refer to two blog posts before I can't post glamour shots no more.........this graphic like satifies my glamour pic addiction without you know me putting up yet another glamour pic and getting myself in trouble)
jesus despised the shame of the cross, I think that shame is still there (hebrews 12:2)...............Hebrews 12:2
"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." This world worships, things you can buy, it's all about dressing a certain way, and going to the right dinner parties, having "blah blah blah" car, Jesus wasn't about that stuffs Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:".......a shame that he experienced cause I much believe because he wasn't dressed to the 9's.
1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the prideof life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.."
  I ain't liked in this world!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." It's horrible that christ experienced "shame" while on this earth BUT HE DID THIS WORLD IS ABOUT THE "LUST OF THE FLESH, AND THE LUSTS OF THE EYES, AND THE PRIDE OF LIFE" 
IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THAT THIS EARTH HAS
Luke 6:22 "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."

  Course to be fair I know I'm going to hit some "upswing" for reals..........................I just gotta keep at heeding god's word everyday.............I told my aunt, and 3 pastors today...............
"James 1:23 "For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:"
"do" everyday..................
dont buy nothin (less I need to)
be in the word of god everyday
don't watch tv - besides news or christian tv
don't be no friend with this world
don't listen to the worldly music
without even doing spectacular works, who does spectacular works we are all scarcely saved,
but we can all be doers of the word everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Proverbs 3:3-5 "Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."

  Not that I think obtaining favour from man is like the thing to shoot for - pretty solid to have favour to obtain that from man.................I think the idea is to get favour from god!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many people out there walk in the flesh (I'VE DONE IT MYSELF IN THE PAST) in some attempt to get favour from man because they have the right clothes and the right jewelry, the right friends the right job, the right cars, the right house AT A PRICE...........................Luke 16:15 "And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but Godknoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."
  I definately recogn it better to be hated by the entire planet and favoured by god. I am odd a odd one odd duck I have became because I agree with jesus I to "despise the shame" there shouldn't be some shame attached to deny oneself and taking up ones cross and following jesus daily - BUT THERE IS! There are people that you will find that will separate themselves from your company etc. Luke 6:22
  off topic, but uh man this sunday...............I said "this world is mostly not repentful, this is not a repentful world we live in" at the sisters table at lunch..............................ALL THE SISTERS STARED AT ME LIKE I HAD THE MIC OR SOMETHING...............................THE HORROR I DIDN'T HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BESIDES THAT. 
   But like mike he said pray for people, love people out there, and I agree with mike about that a slew......... 1 Timothy 2:1 "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men"
I myself want to pray for people more I do slack off on that "for all men" 
LOVE




0 comments:

Post a Comment