Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

This "I did it my way" stuffs is not a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

This "I did it my way" stuffs is not a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

   The whole series of the above video I thought was really good! It pry was one the other videos in this series talked about the heart being evil..........satan's pushing the "follow your heart" idea in songs etc. ((((((((I think it's true)))))))))))) None us want to say oh ya my heart is evil, none us want to view our hearts as evil but, so many bible verses have caught my eye on the topic...............
Jeremiah 16:12 "And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:"
Jeremiah 18:12 "And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart."

Jeremiah 7:24 "But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward."
Genesis 6:5 "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of hisheart was only evil continually."
Love it how the bible convieniently makes my point for me.............Proverbs 28:26 "He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered." AKA DON'T "I DID IT MY WAY" "DO AS THOU WILT" "TO THINE OWN SELF BE TRUE" OR ANY OF THE OTHER COCKAMANEE PHRASES SATAN HAS COOKED UP IN HIS DEVILISH MIND FOR THE MASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO go to church! Read god's word....................do some of that!!!!!!!!!! Go freaking volunteer at a like senior citizen home DON'T DO AS THOU WILT NO NO NO 
   yep satan you'll have to get a whole lot cleverer then that to trick me : ) Do as thou wilt what a stupid idea satan, that is stupid ------------- sit and suffer in church on sunday I'm more 100% it's like good idea for all of us then ever! Satan if satan had his way we'd all be naked on stripper poles! Don't do as thou wilt that leads to stupid stuff, trust me I been down that road, I been been been in stupid land STUPID LAND (satan also really promotes "getting stupid" DON'T GET STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!) get smark crack open yer bible!!!!!!!!! 
  (up late, watching http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePopCulturePastor#p/a I'm completely fascinated by all the pop stars out there doing the one eye symbol, doesn't look to be that most of the world has even like considered all this one eye'd buisiness going on???????????? but man once you go to a website like http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePopCulturePastor#p/a and start piecing things together YIKES satan is running the show right now, I don't know how HE STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment